NetResults Tracker Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FAQ categories are listed at the right. Click on the category name to go to the section. Alternatively, you can use your browser's search facility to search for keywords within this page.
Or, you can search the Knowledge Base for information not covered in the FAQ.
Last Updated on Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- What is the latest release of NetResults Tracker (formerly ProblemTracker)?
- What is the difference between NetResults Tracker and ProblemTracker?
- Can my customers report bugs over the Internet?
- Can users access NetResults Tracker over the Internet?
- How is a "user" defined as far as licensing is concerned?
- What does "PRN" stand for?
- Does NetResults Tracker support Oracle or SQL Server databases?
- Does NetResults Tracker support Desktop versions of Windows (Vista, XP, etc.)?
- Can I import and/or export NetResults Tracker data?
- Where can I get pricing, order, and support information?
- How can I be notified about new NetResults Tracker releases or urgent product information?
- Do you have phone support?
- What kind of SQL Server license do I need?
- What kind of templates does NetResults Tracker include?
- What is the pteval workgroup (NetResults Tracker Eval Version)?
- How can I submit an enhancement request or feedback about NetResults Tracker?
- How can I report a bug or issue with NetResults Tracker?
- What do I enter for the required fields when I submit an Enhancement Request or feedback about NetResults Tracker?
Personal Live Trial
- Will I be able to use the data entered into a Personal Live Trial database after I purchase NetResults Tracker?
- How can I try out the Workgroup Management System (WMS) features in a Personal Live Trial?
- What is the time limit of the trial evaluation?
- What are the limitations in the Personal Live Trial Version of NetResults Tracker?
- How many users can be configured in the Personal Live Trial?
- Is the data in my Personal Live Trial database confidential?
- Can I modify or remove the user "nrsupport" from our Personal Live Trial database?
- When I try to access my Personal Live Trial database, I get the error "Workgroup under Maintenance. This workgroup is currently blocked..." What is the problem?
- When I try to access my Personal Live Trial database, I get the error "Page not found". What is the problem?
Tracker Online (Hosted Version)
- What is NetResults Tracker Online?
- Can I modify a User ID in my NetResults Tracker Online workgroup?
- How do I add or remove user(s) from my NetResults Tracker Online workgroup?
- If I delete a user from my NetResults Tracker Online workgroup, will all of the history of the actions they performed be lost?
- Can I change the license type of a user in my NetResults Tracker Online workgroup?
- How do I backup the NetResults Tracker Online database?
- How do I get a backup of the NetResults Tracker Online database before I make administrative changes?