System Requirements || |
- Any platform on which Netscape Navigator/Communicator version 4.07 or greater,
Netscape version 6.2 or greater, or
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or greater is available.
- Netscape Navigator/Communicator version 4.07 or greater,
Netscape version 6.2 or greater (6.0/6.1 not supported), or Microsoft Internet
Explorer version 5.0 or greater.
- If you are using a non-Latin1 language, then the browser requirement
is Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater or Netscape 6.2 or greater. The platform requirement is
any platform on which Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater or Netscape 6.2 or greater are supported.
Latin1 languages include the following - Basque, Catalan,
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian,
Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
Details about how to verify that you have the proper components installed and
where to download them if you do not can be
found in the Preparation for Installing
- 450 MHz Intel Pentium III or compatible system (866 MHz Pentium III or faster
- 128 MB RAM for Windows NT, 192 MB RAM for Windows 2000 (256 MB recommended
for Windows NT, 512 MB recommended for Windows 2000).
- 4 GB Hard Drive (ProblemTracker uses
approximately 10 MB of hard disk space for each workgroup).
- Windows NT 4.0 Workstation or Server, Windows XP Professional or Windows 2000 Server
(Windows 2000 Server recommended, Windows 2000 Server required if using a
non-Latin1 language). Windows XP Professional is only recommended for use with
for evaluation purposes because it is not a "server" platform. Windows XP
Professional is not supported for use with an Oracle 8i or 9i database.
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0 or 5.0 (IIS 5.0 recommended, IIS 5.0
required if using a non-Latin1 language).
- MDAC 2.5 or greater. This is included in Windows 2000 and can be downloaded
for Windows NT 4.0.
- Microsoft JET 4.0 Service Pack 5 or greater. This is included in Windows
2000 Service Pack 2 and can be downloaded for Windows NT 4.0 and earlier
versions of Windows 2000.
- JScript 5.1 or greater is required. This is included in Windows 2000 and Internet
Explorer 5.5 or greater. It can also be downloaded and installed separately.
- In order to integrate Source Code Control with ProblemTracker,
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe Version 6.0 Server with Service Pack 5 is required.
Optional Database Support
In addition to the included support for Microsoft Access,
ProblemTracker can be used with the following database systems
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 2000
- Oracle 8i
- Oracle 9i
For Further Information
For further information on NetResults ProblemTracker, please browse
to our web site at www.problemtracker.com.
There you can find the latest product, ordering, and support information.